IDOMIT is committed to respecting your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website.
References in these Terms to “we” or “us” or “website” or “company” or “Idomit” are references to www.idomit.com and “you” as subscriber/user of a website.
Information we collect :
Idomit collects personal data on certain areas of the Site when you register for Information that you provide via our website, when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number;
Use of Personal Information :
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes :
– to identify you once you register on our website;
– to create your user ID
– to contact you and respond to your questions or requests
– to track with parts of sites are of interest to you
– for internal business purposes, such as optimizing Site experiences and analyzing and managing our businesses.
– to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
Consequences of not providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
Disclosure of Personal Information / Opt-Out
IDOMIT doesn’t share your personal information without your consent.
We may share your personal data with :
– Website users through testimonials and portfolio with your consent
– Internal references and contacts that could help you in your business, with mutual consent of the both parties.
– third parties where required to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
Once you are registered on our website, you may receive marketing communication from our company. You may also opt-out of our marketing communication at any time by clicking the “ unsubscribe “ link in the body of the communication.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. if you set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. For example, certain browser allow to block or delete cookies by clicking Settings > Privacy > Cookies.
Data Security :
This Site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personally identifiable information under its control. Idomit adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.In order to help maintain the security of your information, you should protect the confidentiality of your user name and password.
Linked/Third Partys’ Privacy Practices :
Governing Law :
We usually do not share other personal data collected from the websites with other third parties. However, this may happen if:
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process
- We need to operate and also maintain the security of this website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks;